What do I do if my controller is obsolete?
As the Dynalite products are constantly improving just like anything the model numbers become revised making products obsolete. So even if your older controller does not exist it can still be replaced with a newer model.
How long do I have to wait for the hardware?
Depending on what hardware you are requiring will depend on the ETA. Some items are made to order products which usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks but a lot of the common Dynalite controllers and interfaces are a few days to receive.
What are the benefits of Dynalite?
- It's an Energy-efficient system
- Intelligent and Ultimate Power
- Reliable and maintainable
- Flexible Design
- Ease of installation and Configuration
- Full capability of integration with other systems
- Customisable and advanced functionality for the users comfort
What third party systems does the Dynalite System integrate with?
- AMX - Control & Automation Technology
- Integration with AXA Design Products - Audio & Video Products
- CRESTRON Integration - Control & Automation
- COMFORT integration - Home Automation & Security
- COMMAND SYSTEMS integration - DaVinci Touchscreens
- ELAN integration - Home Systems
- Inner Range Integration - Security Systems
- NESS integration - Security Products
- Genesis - Security product